Friday, April 12, 2013

Today was a GREAT day for sure :) I'm a lucky gal!!

NEWSWORTHY:
I am Thrilled to announce that my amazing client Author Jay Crownover author of RULE has just accepted a 3 book deal, for titles RULE, JET AND ROME. This is a "significant deal" With William Morrow imprint of HarperCollins.

The Corvisiero Agency team extends their congratulations and is so over the moon excited for Jay! Way to Go! Jay you totally rocked it!
 
 
 
Man oh man today has been crazy. Thank you for all the well wishes, it does this heart good to hear it....
Now here is the long and short of things as I understand it:
Rule is getting snazzed up and revamped and will be out on ALL digital markets soon...probably by the end of the month.
Jet is with an editor and they have high hopes to have him out in all digital markets sooner rather than later.....
.quick like a bunny in fact...no exact date yet but I'll keep ya'll up to date. I hear rumors of both of them being in print sometime in the future so that freaking blows my mind!!! Woot :)
As of right now I'm settling in to get a handle on a certain stubborn big brother and see what kind of trouble I can cook up for him.
Again thank you everyone, I am overwhelmed by the support and outpouring of kindness and love...you're all just wonderful
xoxox

4 comments:

  1. Already said congrats on FB, but I'll say it again, congratulations :-D
    Look forward to reading the others in the series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 3-book deal! That is so awesome!
    I loved 'Rule'



    Andrea Smith
    Indie Author

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's soooooo great to hear. Congrats!!! Rule was such a great book - I knew you will have great success with it sooner or later!

    Now I'm looking forward to Jet, can't wait to read an other wonderful story, that goes under my skin. Thanks for the excerpts on your page - they are fantastic and increase joyful anticipation :)

    ReplyDelete